Super Summer Day Camp: Open at 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. our fun-filled coed day camp offers well supervised activities for ages 4 – 12 with adult supervision that will keep your child entertained! Activities include arts and crafts, organized games, swimming, open gym time, and daily field trips. Classes include gymnastics and dance.
- Held June through August with weekly themes – choose all weeks or just several at a time.
- Registration for SSDC begins February 28th!
Specialty Camps: These are our half-day camps available during the summer months in all forms of dance, gymnastics, and preschool (dance and gymnastics combination) commencing with a performance and awards ceremony.
- Dance Camp (ages 5 – 10) held several weeks during the summer – Monday through Friday from 9 am to 12 pm
- Tumble Time Gymnastics Camp (ages 5 – 10) held several weeks during the summer – Monday through Friday from 9 am to 12 pm
- Tip Toe, Tap, and Tumble Time Preschool Camp (ages 2 – 4) held several weeks during the summer – Monday through Friday 9 to 11 am
Full Day Programs: Full day programs are available for all of those teacher workdays and early release days in the school calendar. Open 7 a.m. until 6 p.m. with a fun-filled day of activities and field trips – daily rates apply.
- Summer Day Camps – weekly during June, July, and August
- Summer Dance Camp - held in June and July
- Summer Gymnastics Camp – held in June and July
- Summer Preschool Camp – held in June and July