Ranked as number 12 on the list of “Top 50 Dance Studios in the USA”, Tapio offers a unique combination of excellence, quality and state-of-the-art instruction.
With contagious energy, movement and strength our school educates youth in dance, gymnastics, as well as, competitive disciplines including a USA Gymnastics and AAU Junior Olympic Program and Competitive Dance Program. Click here for more information about Tapio School of Dance & Gymnastics.
- “Best of the Best” since 2011.
- Honored by Mount Pleasant mayor and town council for achieving 50 plus years as a Mount Pleasant small business.
- 27 of Tapio Dancers won scholarships in the 2014-2015 season.
- 15 individual and all around state champions.
- 50 dancers accepted to Royal Academy of Dance.
Tapio has been very special to my family over the years and continues to be special. As a single parent of two girls, having great role models was one my main goals for raising them. At Tapio, that goal has been accomplished. Not only the coaches and staff truly have my daughters best interest at heart, but for my gymnast daughter, her fellow gym team members have been great role models to be around. I have no worries that she hangs out with older girls who all seem to be tops in their classes, work hard in practice, and generally very well rounded girls. I truly feel the coaches and staff are an extension of my family, and I’m proud to say that my daughter represents them well also.
Stephen Blanchard (Brianna’s Dad)